What's being planned?
- The largest parts of the remodel will take place in the Worship Center and Parking lot.
- The Worship Center is amazing, with timeless architecture and beautiful stained glass - it feels like sacred space. We'll be giving it a refresh and adding the audio / video / lighting technology to support a worship band.
- The Parking lot will get a new entrance off of Irving Street and will be resurfaced. The Parking lot chain link fence will also be replaced with a more visually-appealing half-height iron fence.
Will you re-open the school?
- Not at this time. We do value Christian education - our St. John's Wash Park campus has an Early Learning Center and K-8 School.
When will the remodel take place?
- We hope to begin in November and finish by the end of February, so that we can launch weekly worship services in March.